Russell and Bette's Rumson

I thought poking the bear was over.

1 Like

Two things:

1. I enjoy that you pre-self moderated!
  2. YIKES. AGAIN. YIKES.
1 Like

“The “Dump Trump” protest was aimed at the President’s high profile fundraiser this weekend in Elberon, a small and wealthy beachfront community just south of Asbury Park with a large Jewish population.”

Nope. It’s NORTH of AP. North.

2 Likes

I think the op’s characterization of the story reflects THEIR own political leanings. I personally think the characterization is biased and inaccurate.

Imo, anyone who publicly posts their political leanings on social media is knowingly going to turn off some people. In these instances (MS and Butcher’s Block), these are business owners going public. If they choose to do so, they’ll have to suffer the consequences (or not). Personally, my dislike is tied to their business practices. In MS’s case, it’s from a personal experience; from the owner of BB, it’s based on what I’ve seen in his postings. In both situations, I can speak with my wallet.

3 Likes

This is what I really don’t get:

“Some of the hateful comments on my personal and business accounts are very hurtful to myself, my family and my team. Please understand that these attacks cause great anxiety and sadness. If you can not agree to disagree on our many varied views, please stop following me,” Schlossbach said on Sunday. “I am removing all posts that incite anger. I love the dialog and some of it makes for a great read. Some of it is very hurtful.”

This is the EXACT same thing she did here. @seal and I gave a very honest and legitimate review of R & B’s and it was a mixed bag. (I guess history has proven who was right on the concept of R&B’s) She came here and instead of listening she hurled insults then she cried foul over the response she got. You can’t keep crying foul when you are the instigator! I’m sorry.

BB is just unabashed arrogance.

5 Likes

Although I never considered it a boycott I have avoided all of the MS establishments for reasons unrelated to politics for years so this will have no effect on me except to shake my head and wonder how she could not have known the results that would follow her attack.

3 Likes

“ Area Woman Living in Bubble Surprised to Learn There are Opinions Differing From Hers”

3 Likes