Regional Soft Drinks

Thank you. I will look at that. Shipping from LA - oh well!! When I say this guy from Michigan shipped the loose cans, I mean loose individual cans. I was astonished when I opened the box.
I don’t drink soda pop but when I have an upset stomach there’s nothing like Vernor’s. That’s the only time we got it as kids. But it does make a killer float with vanilla ice cream!

3 Likes

Fassbrause, regional to Berlin.

Schwip/Schwap or Mezzo Mix was (is?) a German soda mix of coke and orange fanta. Loved it as a kid.

Austria: Almdudler and Ananaskracherl, both of which I tried as a kid on vacation with my dad & sister, who both tried to make me believe that the pineapples for the drink were grown right there in the Alps. Yeah, no :joy:

I don’t remember how sweet the pineapple soda was, but found the Almdudler too sweet when I tried it as an adult.

4 Likes

Cott Black Cherry Soda is what many people pair their smoked meat sandwiches with at Schwartz’s, in Montréal , when Cott Black Cherry is available. Unusual to see it in Ontario.

https://www.reddit.com/r/eatsandwiches/comments/2tm36a/smoked_meat_w_cott_black_cherry_soda_schwartzs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1