Pubstreet Pleasantville ny

Got to finally have lunch here on Wed. My friends & I mostly did appetizers since we were all in a seafood state of mind. We inhaled two orders of the poke sushi fritters. I’m coming back for this appetizer alone. Enjoyed the PEI mussels - plenty of broth with bread to dip. The calamari was tasty, but I’d forego it for a third order of the poke fritters. Vietnamese wings were addictive - I loved them as much as you did. ice cream! :slight_smile: I might try Buffalo next time but it won’t be easy to divert from those. We skipped dessert for a walk up the block to Pleasantville Bakery. The charming and talented baker/owner Q makes a luscious chocolate mousse, rugelach, and black & white cookie!

Can’t wait to go back. Going to take my Canadian pal who’s craving some poutine. Hopefully Pubstreet’s version has curds that squeak? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sra.Swanky Glad you enjoyed it!!! Yes those poke fritters are incredible. My husband and I like ordering massive numbers of appetizers in lieu of proper meals but a couple things are off the table for me for a few more months-- I’ll definitely be making a post-pregnancy pilgrimage for some of the raw stuff!

ETA: My husband loves the poutine there… he doesnt remember if the curds squeak but I would say it’s worth a try to find out! Lol

1 Like