I shit you knot!!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ah the comma splice!

1 Like

Wondering if anyone has tried Mauka yet…

It’s not open yet (or wasn’t when I drove past last weekend)…

1 Like

They may not be open but they do have a website and menu posted. If that is the whole menu it probably won’t make the cut for us.

Yeah, I get the sense from that website that EVERYTHING is ‘under construction’ at this point! We’ll see…

Hopefully the menu is still under construction and will have some interesting additions.

I drove by it the other day, def not open yet. The olive and ivy sign is still up and there is a banner saying the new place is coming

1 Like

I actually drove past one day last week as they were removing the Olive and Ivy sign, and today the APP had an article about them. Here’s the pertinent info as far as I’m concerned:

Buffets take place daily from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., with a special brunch buffet from noon to 2:30 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.

“Nadir Gillani…owns Tandoor Authentic Indian Cuisine in Morganville, which opened in 2018. He plans to open Mauka Indian Cuisine in Eatontown by November.”

I just hope they fix the website BEFORE they open, and once they do (open), we’ll give them their own thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Forgot to add they’ll be BYO!

2 Likes

Drove by this evening, they are open

2 Likes

I live fairly local and pass frequently. I noticed they opened too, however I can’t say it looks like the word is out yet, as the parking lot has looked rather empty most nights. The Indian place, Bombay (something) at International Bites has proven to be pretty darn good for take-out. Unfortunately, naam doesn’t travel well for take-out, otherwise I’ve enjoyed what we’ve gotten there. I will definitely give this place a try soon.

1 Like

Yeah it looked like all of three cars were in the parking lot when we drove by.

That was around 5:30.

I probably won’t get to check them out until after Thanksgiving as the events are filling the calendar quickly

1 Like