[Norwich, VT] [Boston, MA] King Arthur Flour visit (plus other randoms)

:wink: I have a pair of wine decanter seconds

1 Like

A correction: The couple we spoke with were not the owners. I was sort of studying my surroundings and wasn’t fully involved in that part of the conversation. We do this food thing together, and it’s just less confusing to have one online identity, so sometimes we get our signals crossed. (Although, I do most of the writing.)

2 Likes

Wait, you’re saying you’re a conglomerate? Bmorecupcake, Bmorecupcake & Bmorecupcake? (Sounds like a Dickensian lawfirm.)

5 Likes

The Junior partners are Sugar High, Butter Cream and Jimmy. Sprinkles is the receptionist due to a life trajectory predetermined by her parents misguided choice of her name. She just can’t get anyone to take her seriously…

6 Likes

You all are hilarious. Basically, for things we do together like trip reports and What’s For Dinner, we discuss and then I will post, . But sometimes I’ll ask, “Can you post that pic on Hungry Onion and write this quick blurb?” or “Can you finish that post?” Especially if the a picture isn’t on my phone. Between Chowhound, Hungry Onion, and Instagram, it’s a lot of work.

6 Likes

Which opens the existential question: Who is “I”?

Still y’all post terrific things. Keep 'em coming!

4 Likes

Good news! Although they maintain the parking ticket was validly issue, the City of Boston Parking Clerk’s office dismissed our ticket this time. They warned that future violations will not be dismissed.

8 Likes

I like that – as I do your food.pastry posts.

1 Like

This made me ridiculously happy @bmorecupcake. Such reasonable resolutions almost never happen for us Bostonians.

3 Likes

Today’s bounty from the Norwich farmers market and nearby King Arthur. Hurricane Flats (tomatoes and greens), pesto (basil from Luna Blue Farm), cheese from Woodcock Farms, olive levain from King Arthur. The W-S 2015 Vista Verde Vineyard Pinot and Ridge Geyserville Zin blend 2018 were nice foils for the cheese and the King Arthur Almond Cloud Cookies (not shown).

9 Likes

Their maple shortbread sandwich cookies are so good, I can’t even think about them.