Name that pizza - California

Some new to me to sample…

Like the geographic diversity, but still comes off as a promo piece

curious about “Secret Pie” but some of these places have recently also had full on stand alone promo pieces in the latimes…not saying the pie is bad but something is still fishy

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Secret Pizza?

Prime on Fairfax

i just looked up secret

Secret Pizza LA

I think i prefer the point and click and pricepoint of prime, but that looks tasty!

1 Like

3 Likes

Damn Red Dog you’re killing it with your pizza eating lately!

4 Likes

Thanks brisket it’s a tough job but someone’s gotta do it !

4 Likes

One of the better ones I have seen . I’m tired of the burnt crust trend .

1 Like

Yes, and this place also has a large comfortable and nice space to eat and can accommodate many diners well, and is accessible and relatively affordable…no lining up, no 5 stools and 2 two tables, no top secret handoff and then take pizza home kinda deal… it’s not desano, tho they have a nice big spot too…these pizzas were in the pizza oven for 45 seconds.

2 Likes

I’ll name that pizza

https://damicheleusa.com/

1 Like

That looks like what they fed us in school on ’ Pizza Day’.

This is more like what we got. Good stuff. We loved it.

2 Likes

I’m ready to dive in . Oh yea

1 Like

Those look absolutely marvelous!

1 Like

No Spork?

1 Like

Check it out @paranoidgarliclover . It’s a really nice atmosphere there too in their courtyard area. You can make a reservation easily or just walk in too sometimes.

hands!

Good to know b/c I’m still basically only eating outdoors. Will post, if I try it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now folks that have seen this page know I really love Prime, and it’s a fine pie and a fine price - 23 bucks for a large pie. But…and what we do here is nitpick sometimes…the crust might be a bit toothsome sometimes, it’s thin alright, just saying the whole crust cheese sauce coming together is more like a B+…if you want an A in this town you really need to go to Beverly Hills for the Mulberry St slices… just thinner crust and more all coming together better as one…

1 Like