Mouthwatering food memories (NJ)

Well that’s disappointing, will still go Saturday and try one

1 Like

There was another great place around the block from there called Ciao Bella’, that’s where I met Jason WIlliams disgraced NBA player.

Since everyone has different tastes and requirements the onions are served on the side so people can take as many or few as they want. Same goes for sour cream.

1 Like

Ok went to flourmoon bagels this morning.
Wife said the everything bagel was ok, they had caraway seed on it so she didn’t care for that. She liked the Jerusalem bagel.
It will do in a pinch

1 Like

Ahhh - Denville Dairy! We used to make pilgrimages from Jersey City every so often, a coupla decades ago, before moving to NW CT. We always took a cooler to bring home containers of our favorite flavors to tide us over between trips.

We also did this with the cheesesteaks at Jersey Freeze in Freehold - I don’t think we ever had their ice cream.

1 Like

This morning my breakfast was a bagel I took out of the freezer after carrying it home from a massive purchase at Russ & Daughters back in late December, served with belly lox also from Russ & Daughters :grin: The only real bagel in this town!

4 Likes