McRib Returns

I honestly believe it’s more like this…

Chicken

3 Likes

It’s possibly my favorite fast food sandwich of all time… it hasn’t come back to NJ in years. :frowning_face:

It seems like you guys would be the prime demographic. A densely populated bbq starved base salivating for even a taste of a
synthetic version of ecstasy.

2 Likes

Yeah it really baffles me that they don’t bring it to NJ any more. You would think the population density here alone would be worth it for them.

1 Like

It’s that time again!

4 Likes

I was about to get psyched until I read and remembered this: “November 1. On this date, the cult-favorite McDonald’s McRib sandwich will be back at participating locations”

Better be in Monmouth County, NJ this time!!!

2 Likes

USA TODAY: McDonald’s brings McRib back to restaurants nationwide starting Monday.

3 Likes

And then there’s

3 Likes
4 Likes

You’re killing me with this guy !!! lmao :sweat_smile: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

OMG…too much.

I think we all know I have an affection for the McRib and after watching that odd little man(?) review it I had to end my drought.

Where is that guy; The Review of the Week, from? I assume the US based on his dialect however I really don’t know, but it sure seems his McRib is a different size than mine. I noted a few years ago the sandwich had “shrunk” and while I have certainly “grown” myself over the years, the sandwich has in fact shrunk. So much so I took the second pic below with my daughters wireless mouse. My sandwich is barely larger than the mouse and it certainly smaller than two of them. Not being sarcastic but I could easily finish this in two bites, easily. This is why I’m questioning the little odd person, there is no way regardless of camera angle that these are the same serving size. Maybe Canada has larger portions???

Anywho the year is 1980 and a 10 year old Notjr love affair with the McRib began. Similar to the young Notjr’s feelings towards girls at the time he knew he liked the McRib he just didn’t understand why. As the years went by his appreciation of both food and girls expanded but nothing could ever take away the fond memories of his “first loves”.

Now well past those tender years I’ve decided that from here forward the McRib will again join those things in memories only. I can’t put a finger on “what” has changed but I can’t honestly say I enjoyed this sandwich. The memories it brings YES, but once the warm and fuzzies of nostalgia wears off, the sandwich kinda sucks. Sadly from this day on the McRib shall join icons like Farrah Fawcett whom I will only see again in my dreams!!!

5 Likes

I think I love hearing your reaction to Review Brah almost more than his reviews.
Perhaps you need to enter the video world :earth_africa:
Cheers :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

We’d be disappointed that your Mom didn’t leave your room just as it was. In case she erased your adolescence:

3 Likes

I had that poster up on my wall as an adolescent. Along with the one of the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders. May have to stay away from the McRib. Don’t want to spoil my memories like jr.

2 Likes

So I was trying to explain this guy and the context of my “interest” in him to my wife. So being a dumb human I have a smart TV and decided to use youtube tv for my demonstration. As I searched for him I found some mini-bio someone/a fan(?) did on the review bro. All I can say is WOW………no wait I mean F*CKING WOW!!!
From stalker, living in car, bad dental history, falling thru a ceiling to millions of followers et al…………

I am genuinely uncomfortable with the amount of information I now know about that strange little man AND I’m not comfortable with how much more I want to know!!!

2 Likes