Jersey Shore: So tired of winter

No problem. If you go to Menu and then Garden State Reviews, you can get an organized list of every restaurant review I have.

Also feel free to connect on Instagram, newly renamed the_hungry_historian.

1 Like

This might be a good time to tell this story…
I recently started work at a bakery. One of the names on the email list was Justin Caggiano who worked in the wholesale dept. Hmmmm I thought, what are the chances it is the same Justin I see mentioned on HO?
So the day comes and I meet Justin. My mind did some quick calculations sensing it wasn’t the same but I had to ask him. Turns out it was not the same Justin. This Justin Caggiano also happens to be a wrestler (guy standing).

Then I was recounting the story to a woman at work and she said that her daughter had a teacher named Greg Caggiano. Turns out it was you @gcaggiano She said nice things.

8 Likes

Wonderful! That looks like me a few years ago

2 Likes

It has very little to do with whether they feel safe. It has a lot to do with how much they value your safety though.

You used to be a really big guy with a beard? Or you used to have a slightly squished head? :grin:

(Or you used to be two wrestlers?? :thinking:

All of the above, Actually, no beard and, to be truthful, not quite that overweight, but … 50 pounds heavier.

2 Likes

from now on this will be the image I have in my head whenever Justin is referenced!! Would love to see this board become the intersection of restaurants, cooking, and wrestling…we can get championship belts and everything!

6 Likes

congrats on new gig…if its anywhere local I’d love to know to sample some goods one day!! (full priced of course, not looking for free food!)

2 Likes

This turns extremely funny, or quite morbid, or both, if you think about it the wrong way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I went to high school with a Justin Caggiano. No relation but you can imagine going through every teacher and hearing, “Are you related to Justin?”. Two Caggianos in one school, you can imagine the chaos. I wonder if this is the same one.

Turns out my BF is a Justin. But he’s not a Caggiano. Not yet, anyway. LOL

Curious who the student was. Always good to hear nice things!

3 Likes

You can choose a ready guide from some celestial voice…if you choose not to decide you still have made a choice; you can choose from phantom fears, and kindness that can kill, I will choose a path that’s clear—-I will choose free will. R.I.P Neil Peart.

I am so tempted to post a picture of my Justin so that this is NOT the image you have in your head!

3 Likes

Wish I had the photoshop skills to put your head in with the fake Justin giving you a noogie.

4 Likes

I think we found Greg’s holiday card this year!!

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the restaurant suggestions. My close friends and I had our second vaccine last week. Next week we will begin dining out again. We are all single and have not socialized since before Thanksgiving. We are all super excited. Tired of cooking and eating alone.

4 Likes

My pleasure Sandi! That’s great news that you are fully vaccinated.
I hope you enjoy your meals dining out with your friends.

1 Like