In which restaurants and with which chefs would you like to be confined?

Restaurant or home- Masaharu Morimoto.
Or Jose Andres, or Julia Child, or Jacque Pepin, or Mike Symon, or Eric Ripert, or Susan Feniger, or, if I was armed, Mario Batali. I was heartbroken when that scandal surfaced, he’d always been one of my favorites.

3 Likes

Any day, and twice on Sunday: Yu Bo’s Family Kitchen in Chengdu. http://travel.cnn.com/most-creative-kitchen-chengdu-092981/

The late great . Keith floyd of course. Great chef . And will have a little slurp . :wine_glass:

1 Like

I was in his presence twice. Both in bars. Once in Dublin and the other time in his own pub in Devon.

2 Likes

LOL, the lists sound like a to do list once the confinement is over. The restauration is in very bad shape, I wonder how the sector will be like.

1 Like

As I stated ***Chef Joan Roca in Girona, as I live in Barcelona and it is only a 50 minute drive or busride, however, I want to add a couple of Chefs in Italy:

Italian Three Michelin Starred Chef Enrico Crippa … Milano.
Italian Chef Daniele Serra… Firenze …
italian Michelin Starred Chef Mauro Buffo … Verona …

Definitely the chef for The Golden Door Health Spa - this quarantine is definitely causing my pants to be tighter. Oh wait, I think it’s just the damn dryer, shrinking them again! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes