HOdown Sat. May 20th Fernandes 3 - South Amboy NJ***TIME HAS CHANGED TO 5PM****

I don’t think of it as lying as much as employing artistic license to my story telling. While I won’t get into details as to why your marrying me let’s just say it’s ironic this thread is about an abundance of beef.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m in, just gotta ask a friend or two.

1 Like

Big News! The big guy in the funny glasses and I have wisely decided to postpone the HOdown one week due to Mother’s Day Weekend. Hence the new thread title reflecting the new date.

Also, since any Saturday night is going to be a zoo at Fernandes 3, we should definitely start this one at 6 pm.

Unfortunately I can’t make the 20th. That’s a bummer, especially since so many people have already RSVPd.

I will be there. Can’t say no to Fernandes. Sad to say I won’t be getting the rodizio but I’ve got my sights set on that 40oz porter.

Damn. We can’t make the 20th either. It’s The Sprout’s only night home since she went back to school after winter break and before she leaves for summer classes. I promised her dinner.

So what I’m seeing is the HOdown is now @MsBean 's… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ok, but no promises on what we’ll have. It’s The Sprout’s choice so it could be anything.

1 Like

Lol - too funny you two.

@MsBean Why don’t you just bring the sprout along?

@seal I’ll ask her if she’s interested. With her being home for only one day I feel lucky she’s consented to having dinner with us.

1 Like

Bumping this up in case anyone wants to chat more about the HOdown so we can keep the other thread just for a count.

In lieu of gifts we ask you donate to your favorite charity :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah what’s going on peeps? Looked like we had a nice crowd for the day before Mothers Day now it’s just Seal and I and a bunch of crickets. C’mon for the love of God don’t make it just Seal and I, he’s already private messaged me a brochure for a “themed room” Motel in the area!! Someone save me!!

1 Like

You know you love dressing up as princess Leia …

1 Like

I’m going to be in cali :confused:

I’m hoping for some good meat pics though!

Yeah that’s pretty much how it works, you meet me out I’m Princess Leia, get me to the motel and naked and suddenly you’ve got Chewbacca.

1 Like

I’ll go. Does NJ have an airport?

Yeah it’s called Ronald Reagan International take any flight there and then it’s a quick Uber to the restaurant!

Haha. So we are meeting up in DC? In that case, I don’t need an uber. I know that subway system like the back of my hand. :slight_smile:

I would be up for a HOdown at Ben’s Chili Bowl
:grin:

1 Like

Are there beans in the chili?