Drew's Bayshore Bistro..............Keyport, NJ

Yes. Please!

2 Likes

They were awesome and had a nice little kick to them.

Exceptionally remarkable dishes. And 2 lovely reds.

Have a lovely Sunday.

2 Likes

Thank you! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you and same to you.

We have a National Holiday tomorrow, Monday. All Saints Day.

2 Likes

We enjoyed another excellent dinner at Drew’s. I enjoyed an awesome melt in your mouth veal chop with an incredible porcini cream sauce. We also enjoyed the mushroom bread pudding, octopus ceviche, broiled oysters, and smoke short ribs mac and cheese among other things. It all went great with an excellent Malbec and red Zinfandel.

9 Likes

Wow!! Looks amazing ! Although the pup pic is my fave :heart::joy::heart:

1 Like

Thanks :blush: Everything was delicious. I had to throw in a gratuitous photo of our Frenchie Bulgari :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just did a blogpost about celebrating Mr. R.'s birthday on January 26th with take-out from Drew’s.

At Home 2022: Celebrating Michael’s Birthday with Take-Out from Drew’s Bayshore Bistro | The Wizard of Roz (wordpress.com)

3 Likes

Great choice @RGR . Looks like you both enjoyed a wonderful meal. Please extend my belated birthday wishes to Mr. R.

1 Like

Hi @bgut1! Yes, Drew’s is the best! I will relay your belated wishes to Mr. R. I hope you and your family are all doing well.

1 Like

We enjoyed another excellent dinner at Drew’s including Drew’s infamous eggplant boat with shrimp and crawfish; octopus ceviche; voodoo shrimp; Cajun mac n cheese with crawfish and Andouille sausage; and broiled oysters. It all went great with an excellent cabernet and Syrah.

4 Likes

We enjoyed another outstanding dinner at Drew’s including excellent pasta crab cakes; sautéed Galician calamari with saffron, toasted bread crumbs, red pepper sauce; mushrooms stuffed with goat cheese and garlic; whole branzino; and chicken cordon bleu with andouille sausage and addictive mustard sauce. It all went great with an excellent 2005 Syrah and cabernet.

11 Likes

We enjoyed another outstanding dinner at Drew’s including scallops; Andouille sausage and broccoli rabe cavatelli; octopus muffuletta; mushroom salad; tuna ceviche; and sautéed calamari. It all went great with an excellent cabernet and Petite Syrah.

6 Likes

We enjoyed another outstanding dinner at Drew’s including perfectly ripe strawberry bruschetta with homemade ricotta and pickled ramps; blackened lamb loin au poivre; Nashville hot chicken; excellent corn and poblano chowder with crawfish and tasso ham; octopus muffuletta salad; and an awesome banana cream pie with a crispy salty chocolate crust. It all went great with an excellent Shiraz and red blend.

8 Likes

Looks great. Is getting a reservation at Drews still ridiculous or do you think week day dinner walk in a possibility? I think you once posted you had an” inside” someone not looking for that.

1 Like

Thanks Steve. I usually make a reservation for the next month while I am there for my current reservation. Last night I made a reservation for next month. I think they currently only take reservations for up to 3 weeks in advance. I can’t speak to how busy they are during the week, but I guess you would probably be able to get a walk in table if you go early. Your chances would probably be better off season (when all of the Bennies are not invading the Jersey shore) :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks I totally agree about Bennies & off season.
I was having a bit of lunch at Burlews in Keyport last Sunday and it wasn’t pleasant at all.
Great blackened shrimp though. Not in same class as Drew’s voodoo shrimp.

3 Likes

We enjoyed another awesome dinner at Drew’s including blackened mahi mahi with fried green tomato and chorizo hash; soft shell crabs; strawberry bruschetta; stuffies with chorizo; spicy BBQ shrimp; and crawfish sticky buns. It all went great with an excellent Cabernet and Chateauneuf Du Pape.

10 Likes

We enjoyed another excellent dinner at Drew’s including monkfish; pork cracklings; soft shell crab; muffuletta and burrata salad; spicy BBQ shrimp, and excellent chocolate peanut butter bread pudding. It all went great with an excellent cabernet and red blend.

8 Likes