Commercial ready to eat items in your freezer

That must have been a revision to their original plan which was just show up and wait. Knowing this I will give them a try but our first time or two it was way to frustrating to have to wait in that line to pick up a to go order! Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

no worries. They’ve been trying to figure it out as they go- I give Darren credit for trying to keep his guys (and customers) safe in this mess. Don’t call-just order online, way easier and no busy signal. Make sure to give your cell number to get the text updates and might need email for check number too - thats key to getting order. I’ve found it much more enjoyable than the pre-covid process. Obviously if you put in at 10AM on a Sunday beach day you’re gonna be SOL as far as wait time and probably parking lot logistics. Apparently one big issue is people placing order and immediately going to the lot and not just waiting to be notified which they can’t control obviously.
Two notes I’ve picked up from ordering a lot- online cuts off about 30-45 min prior to close so by like 12 or so get your online order in otherwise you’re at mercy of the phones. And you have to flag the workers down in the lot- they are running all over the place handing off orders working hard so you cant be a wall flower there.

2 Likes

Cape Flattery ? Neah Bay ?