Chinese Food...and Bowling? (China Palace, Middletown, NJ)

I now see the hats…they seem to be randomly placed on certain people’s photos. I don’t see them on my phone, but when I log on via my laptop to the NJ board, there they are!

1 Like

Do I have any hats? :smile:

I’m interested in your report Greg. I hope you have a good experience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Back in the days when I lived in New Jersey, I loved this place. It had great Taiwan Beef Noodle Soup and a deep menu of even more Taiwan favorites. It would be jammed at lunch and empty on the few nights a week that they served dinner. Wow.

1 Like

yes sir, we all do. Seems to be a desktop thing. When I log in from mobile no hats…

Yes!

Great to see you here, Brian! #BlastFromThePast

Cool. What kind of hat do you and I have ? Lol

I always log in in on my phone

They’re :santa: hats

What the hell? I don’t get a Christmas hat? Haha!

The hats have now appeared for me too, but only on the computer not mobile.

1 Like

hats

2 Likes

Well I’m glad I got a Santa hat. Happy holidays everyone. :smile:

2 Likes

Curlz, thanks for the greeting! I try to check in when I see posts about places that I knew and loved. I had a tough time during my New Jersey years and places like this one kept me alive and functioning. What a joy it was to eat Taiwan Beef Noodles in that bowling alley!

2 Likes

Now there is a quote I bet I will never hear again!!!

(um where’s my hat? I was so excited to sign on via computer today but I still don’t see any hats!?!?!)

4 Likes

They’re gone today…Maybe you can ask about those?

I think someone was put off by their appearance. And made it known.

1 Like

Good to see you on HO @byarvin !

1 Like

FYI for anyone that wants to guess what the stick thingy is next to avatars, here is the thread:
https://www.hungryonion.org/t/what-is-the-santa-hat-replacement-thing-supposed-to-be

I finally ate here today. Review and pics coming!

2 Likes