Big M BBQ, old bridge NJ

I usually Door Dash that place. I’m in range.

Re the heat: That may have been a one-time thing;when I mentioned it to the owner, he said someone the night before had said it was too hot and so they turned it down.

They’ve been open only a month, so they’re still working the bugs out.

I’ve never heard of Door Dash. Not that it matters since I have no interest in doing delivery in NJ because by the time the hot food gets to you, it needs to be reheated, and I don’t find reheated food appealing.

When we’re in our NYC apartment, the only place we get delivery from is Sarge’s Deli. No problem reheating chicken soup, and steaming pastrami works beautifully.

Re The Halal Spot: We’ve been a couple of times. The Butter Chicken is great. The portions are big and the prices quite reasonable… (Of course, these days most portions look big to us.) My biggest complaint is that they use Styrofoam. Second biggest is that they are inconveniently located on a “dead” stretch of Route 18, about 2 miles north of the Old Bridge Supercenter. They are actually further from us (driving) than Los Corrales, and we live in Old Bridge.