Best BBQ ( AUSTIN TEXAS)

Should have filmed it. It would have gone viral!

1 Like

I mean, they must have had gallons, hard to go girls gone wild on champers and orange juice. :astonished::champagne::tangerine:

1 Like

You’re forgetting the three or four Bloody Marys they had with (for?) breakfast back at the Hilton Garden Inn.

1 Like

As Sandra Bernhard said in the movie Dinner Rush . There has been a murder in the restaurant. They will be booked solid .

1 Like

We should note that you can do this but they only sell a certain few a day like this so you have to pre-order a long time in advance - I think it’s around 30 days usually. I’ve never done it, so we’ll let Jaymes direct us, but I’m sure I read that somewhere else.

There’s no set amount of time. They have a “pre-order calendar” on their website, and it shows dates available to order. It can be far in advance, or you can get lucky. And once, my father got really sick up in Missouri and I needed to leave right away. He loved Franklin’s brisket so much & their calendar was full so I sent them an email explaining my special circumstances and they were kind enough to do it.

6 Likes