A new kind of Ho'Down details inside, please share your thoughts / Central NJ

You can also park in the train station lot after 6pm iirc… just be sure to check the signs. That’s my go-to for parking when going to the Basie, Two River Theater, and Triumph Brewery.

From the RB Parking site:
Parking meters are enforced in the Borough of Red Bank on Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., with the following exceptions:
Permit Parking in Borough Lots Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free Parking after 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday and all day Sunday
Time limits and hours of enforcement for parking meters are posted on signs in every metered area, as well as on each parking meter.
All meters will accept smart cards, U.S. nickels, dimes and quarters.

We’ll be bringing wine too!

2 Likes

I received our first anonymous donation towards the event! While I have thanked this person/member privately I just wanted to give a shout out to them, you know who you are when you read this! Also perhaps this will motivate some more people to give towards a good cause!

Thank you again!

5 Likes

I will bring 6 botties for us and hope all will “buy in” and the proceeds left on the table…

1 Like

Put me down for a dozen

2 Likes

Still hoping to meet up with someone to drive to Red Bank. Maybe the Freehold area?

Who is bringing the corkscrew?

1 Like

I believe that would be Gregory Hines.

1 Like

I’ll have a corkscrew. I carry it all the time cuz you never know when you might need a little wine.

6 Likes

I like that you are prepared for all emergencies!

1 Like

Can’t seem to get a ride, so I’ll have to cancel.

Sandi

Sorry @sndishpr If I was going into Red Bank just for dinner I’d have been happy to take you, but my wife has a store in Red Bank and I’ll most likely be in town from lunch on.

That’s my motto Be Prepared for Wine!

3 Likes

LAST CALL

While we are close to meeting the minimum we still have plenty of room for any last minute attendees! Come one, come all let’s support a good cause!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! Any questions or concerns please let me know!

Regards,

Have fun everyone! Takes some pics :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi! am looking forward to meeting you all…
As noted I am bring 6 bottles of wine for your enjoyment. I do ask in the spirit of our gathering and the fundamental premise of JBJ Soul kitchen, that you “pay” what you want with each glass.
Thus, if you can’t pay now , you can drink a glass of wine and wash my car afterwards!.. or invite me to a barbecue at your house!..All in good;, no great fun and spirit…
We will have a great time, and thank you Junior in advance for your efforts to make this a fantastic event!

2 Likes

Please remember to bring your cash or checks for $50pp for tonight!!!

Do you think they’ll have hot dog on the menu

2 Likes

The Ho’down at Soul Kitchen has taken place, thank you to all those who attended and/or donated. Let’s continue the conversation on a thread now dedicated to Soul Kitchen and I’m locking this thread now.

2 Likes