Williamstown Recommendations

We will be in Williamstown next weekend (10/7-10/10) and are looking for restaurant recommendations. We are group a 9 so not the easiest to seat. No special food requirements or restrictions. We need at least one place for dinner and maybe a lunch or two.

Thanks for your help
Missy

For lunch, you can’t beat sandwiches to go from Pappa Charlie’s, a Spring street institution. Takes me back to my college days in Williamstown! Sadly, I can’t help with dinner, because, well, broke college student. Plus, hardly anything’s the same. But Pappa C’s endures.

Wow! Those are some fun sounding sandwiches. Thanks for the recommendation.

Just to close this thread…

Unfortunately, we did not end up getting to Pappa Charlie’s for lunch. Half the family did not make to Williamstown until after lunch on Saturday and we did a big brunch thing on Sunday.

We arrived Friday night and grabbed a bite at '6 House Pub. We were tired after our drive and it was just down the road from our VRBO. Nothing amazing but quality pub grub.

https://6housepub.com/

For Saturday dinner we ended up at Pera Mediterranean Bistro, on Spring Street. We all love Middle Eastern food and are big sharers so this worked out well. We had lots of apps and then shared several main courses.

3 Likes