What's For Dinner #12- 8/2016. Still looks like summer

Officially introducing Scout the newest addition to my sister’s family
He is seriously into food … what’s for dinner was half of the veterinary receptionist’s
sandwich … In his new home a mere 5 minutes here he was found guarding his food bag … complete with teeth puncture marks in it

7 Likes

Jaggers looks like a stuffed animal… so ridiculously adorable
That face says “where’s the beef”

Oh yes, the carrot salad is much more fabulous with a gob of proper dijon! Something about carrots and dijon mustard make magic together…

Haha! Piggy (my parents ’ cat) would have been swatted off the kitchen counter in a hot hurry… But seeing as this one is “new” he gets a pass this time ;))
What a cutie!!

1 Like

He is gorgeous! Siamese cats have so much purrrrrrrrrsonality, too. I’m sure your sister will have her hands full!

1 Like

OMG, he looks just like our little monkey boy. Snowshoe or Siamese?

Siamese … and I’m happy to report he is warming up to his new family

His earlier informal dinner of half a sandwich at the vet was followed by chicken grilled on
the bbq he then licked my sister’s face … baby steps
please post a picture of Monkey Boy

5 Likes

Thank you … ha and yes, she is a pro … by no means her first Siamese… they’re like having an additional child
BTW he is 19 lbs

1 Like

Cattitude.

7 Likes

bellissimo … is he the alpha of the house

Yah, pretty much. Doesn’t ever shut up for long, either :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes … I thought so … his face says it all
Due to the talkative nature of Siamese I stick with
domestic short hairs … :wink:
the white paws :slight_smile:

1 Like

His predecessor was a domestic shorthair. The Dude. He was one of a kind. Still miss him like crazy.

7 Likes

I think you posted a pic or two of him I remember you writing about him … I’m sorry I didn’t know he went to kitty heaven
Sometimes the bonds they form with us and vice versa are inexplicable

Wow, that’s a big boy!

1 Like

that is a seriously beautiful boy!

1 Like

that face!

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: What’s for Dinner #13 - 9/2016 - Waning Summer Edition

A September thread has been started here. (@Presunto - you can always start a new thread as well!)

Jaggers is a luvvy but somehow I doubt he’s vegetarian. Neither is my new little black cat, Livia. She is fully-grown but tiny.

1 Like