What's for breakfast (aka what's going to happen exciting today)?

Needs more roe; you missed a few spots

6 Likes

Do it! It takes 10 minutes max if you are a very slow chopper.

1 Like

Ahahahahahaha. I’ll do a better job next time. My man actually makes fun of me for how I always try to cover the entire toast surface… not just with roe, btw – I’ve been known to cut meats or cheeses for 100% coverage :wink:

6 Likes

Same here!
My DH makes fun of my war cry for spreading anything on toast: “Up to the edges! Up to the edges!”
I don’t like bare edges :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t expect pizza toppings to go all the way to the edges, but I hate when the sauce s& cheese don’t even get close :crazy_face:

2 Likes

My ideal would be the sauce and cheese getting asymptotically close to the pizza edges. I like crust, but don’t like big swathes of unsauced/uncheesed edges.

1 Like

sameeeeeee :rofl:

1 Like

tenor-44089880

1 Like

Triple same. When we get pizza, I choose my slice by first seeing which ones have the toppings/cheese go farthest up the slice. Then after that, which ones have the most toppings :slight_smile:

4 Likes

One of my absolute favorite breakfasts

Tofu scramble over quinoa

4 Likes

What else do you have in there? Bok choy? Tomatoes? Anything else?

3 caramel TimTams, artichoke asiago spread on toasted seed bread, and a handful of Old Dutch sour cream, onion and bacon Potato chips.

Around 2/3 of today’s suggested caloric intake. LOL.

2 Likes

Nope that’s it.

Scrambled eggs from the microwave. A generous portion of turmeric was added, along with some salt, before the cordless immersion blender was applied.

Green onion toast and some tuna carnitas. The last of a jar of yellowfin filets (Roland brand) in a gift basket I received during my medical adventures. Product of El Salvador.

5 Likes

Fried egg, Nueske’s bacon, sharp cheddar, hot sauce

11 Likes

8 Likes

Steak hash, over easy egg.

11 Likes

Hot dog with bread & butter pickles, chased by a Butter Tart. Happy Victoria Day!

9 Likes

A savory Dutch Baby with fresh chives and thyme, topped with parmesan cheese before baking.

Savory Dutch Baby

19 Likes