Topo Vietnamese- Hackettstown NJ

I am in Hackettstown weekly for breakfast or lunch. Usually the diner for breakfast but sometimes I get to sneak in a lunch. Topo Vietnamese and its sister restaurant across the street, The Pandan Room (Thai) rarely disappoint.

Today we had the Fried Tofu appetizer with Chili and Hoisin sauces.
Rice Paper wrapped Summer Rolls with Lettuce, Vermicelli, Tofu, Avocado, Carrot.
Yellow Curry had Shrimp, Chicken, Vegetables and Chow Fun Noodles.
Vietnamese Crepes filled with Shrimp, Pork, Bean Sprouts and Vegetables. Nice tender crepe with an arugula side salad.

7 Likes

There used to be a Pandan Room in Long Valley. Did they relocate or is this a sister restaurant in Hackettstown?

That I do not know. Next time I am there I will ask.

1 Like

Have been a few times but no photos or forgot to ask…
Anyway, yes there used to be two Pandan Rooms, one being in Long Valley. They closed that one and opened Topo.
This was from Pandan Room today. Pad Kee Mao and Red Curry Tofu with Wing appetizer. Nice heat on their sauce and love the flavor of the Ginger Scallion.
They serve Dim Sum on the weekends and we were given a sample of the spicy Pork and Shrimp Dumpling. Tasty. Never have had Dim Sum, the plates looked good but not sure if it is my thing. Generally AYCE is wasted on me sadly. I like the selection but don’t like to gorge much.

5 Likes

Similar dishes at Pandan Room today. Ginger Scallion sauce so good.

3 Likes