Top Chef...

Yeah, I often wondered about how you were able to grind through it week by week. I was really glad you did though, and I was not the only one.

Hopefully we will get a reasonable facsimile going here. That way we can still follow and enjoy the snarky comments, and you can as well.

1 Like

I’m assuming he was the one with the disgusting station, needed more aprons, and dipped his tasting spoon into the judges’ food.

Who the hell cleans up after him wherever he works? He is gross but still there.

As is the man bun - but glad everyone thinks he is pretentious.

And what was with the woman introducing herself as a “sassy” chef. What the hell does that mean? But is was her first “on air moment” so hoping she drops that As time goes on.

BTW there is a thread about yesterday’s episode here (spoiler alert):

Man bun grates on me a lot. I guess he could be the new villain.

It was interesting to me that they reamed him for his tasting habits and then gushed over his dish. Interesting. I wonder how the hell he got to be an owner of a restaurant with these habits? What does that say about his restaurant kitchen? Is it do as I say not as I do?

The whole scene with Frances and her wife was hilarious. Just a slight resemblance.

I think you mean HER wife …

1 Like

Oops.

1 Like

It’s alright, there are a lot of lesbians this season so it’s hard to keep track … Not that there is anything wrong with that

(just seemed like this moment was screaming for a Seinfeld moment, couldn’t help myself)

And that was hysterical - they are doppelgängers

and he sliced unwashed maters, sticky labels and all and blended those in… yech.

1 Like

He said about his restaurant kitchen that they refer to him by the Spanish word for “pig.” Small wonder.

It wouldn’t be Top Chef without lesbians, would it? A number of memorable ones…

1 Like

I’m sure you do. I do have to tell you I looked so forward to your recaps. My short term memory sucks. Really bad. Your recaps kept me in the game. At least I had a clue what people were talking about

1 Like