Time for a DMV board? (i.e. DC/Maryland/Virginia).

Now that the CH death throes appear to be over and HO has what is left of the huddled masses that managed to escape that disaster, is there any interest in starting (or reviving?) a DMV board? I see that one of the most prolific posters for the DC Metro area over the past couple years is onboard here now.
I generally have used HO for its SE Asia board, not the US boards, but it would be nice to have a place to talk about cafes in the DMV.
Any interest?

3 Likes

I’m in!

1 Like

The more fragmented you make the forum with obscure boards, the more likely this whole place goes down in flames. The death of CH began when the regional forums were jettisoned in favor of micro city boards, leaving out most of the country.

@gaffk what do you think of the idea that we repurpose the Philly board to something like DC, Mid-Atlantic? Reason is the Philly board is relatively quiet.

2 Likes

That may be the understatement of the year :wink: I think repurposing it as a Mid-Atlantic board makes perfect sense. It seems DC and Virginia posts have been growing recently.

3 Likes

Done. I repurposed the board as DC Mid Atlantic. Let’s see how it goes!

4 Likes

Yea! I have a new home! Sort of… Food-wise, that is. LOL!

2 Likes

You’ve got the reins.
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Excellent!