The Firehouse Johnson City, TN

So I went to Publix and Whole Foods in Johnson City, TN yesterday which is 2 1/2 hour trip one way. Plus did a little shopping at Talbot’s and Chico’s LOL. I have eaten at The Firehouse many times and have never been disappointed. I always get pulled pork, barbequed beans and their potato salad. Yesterday the potato salad could have used a little more salt. Their beans are out of this world. I always get a quart to go. Service is on point,

3 Likes

The only place I’ve eaten in Johnson City was Southern Craft BBQ. It had hits and misses, but I’d go back.

1 Like

I have not eaten there. I went by the one in Bristol Saturday when I was shopping. I have heard good things about Delta Blues in Bristol.

I’mm looking forward to trying Delta Blues on our neck trip to Alabama from DC. It looks good. We’ve usually eaten at 620 State, which is okay

1 Like

I am in Bristol at least once a month so next time I will try it out. There is a new place in Bristol that opened recently, Bistro on 6th, that I want to try.

Great! I’ll look forward to your reports

1 Like

Have you tried 128 Pecan in Abingdon? It is closed Sunday and Mondays so it may not work with your schedule. It’s local and good.

I’ll make a note! Thanks!

1 Like