Pressure Cooker Corned Beef recipe?

Looking for one that someone has tried. Timing looks like the issue in ones I’ve googled. 60 mins, slow release. Remove meat add veg add meat and go for another 10 minutes. Really don’t want chewy corned beef. I’ll test it at 60 and if it needs to go longer that’s ok.

I’ve done two over the last week doing pretty much what you described in my stove-top pressure cooker. Both came out great. I did meat 60 minutes at high-pressure with slow release. Then I took meat out and did just the veg(carrots, baby potatoes, onion halfs) in the broth for about 5 minutes with quick release.

Thanks. I think I’ll give it a try tonight. How much liquid did you use?

Sorry about the delay. The first one I used too much liquid and the meat tasted a little muted. The second one I barely covered with water

No worries. I made it last night and added enough broth to almost cover. I also added an onion and some celery. After 60 minutes it was swimming in liquid and not quite done. Next time I’ll use half as much liquid and go for 70 minutes before adding the veggies.

It was tasty if a bit watery. I’m not a big fan of some of the spices common in corned beef brines. Allspice, cardamom, cinnamon. I have made my own in the past, but that takes foresight and planning. Next year.

Thanks.

I’ve tried slow cooking. The result is amaing. I wanted to recreate slow cooker corned beef recipe that I found here https://theadventurebite.com/beef-recipes/

Took me several tries though, had a similar trouble with liquid

But in the end it was great