Petty, paring--or something in between

Sorry to hear about your ATX (Austin, Texas?) lack of fusion. May I ask if you lack home cooking skill too? :sweat_smile:

I was just joining in on the adulation for SoCal. I went to CMC and CGU, and my wife is from PV. Actually, Austin has its share of fusion. After all, it is Tex Mex central. However, I can and do cook at home pretty much three times a day.

1 Like

Thanks. ***The CFHCQPR truly improves the way I understanding other people and elevates my status among others. If you live in a Cultural Fusion city in Europe, I can bump you up to a CF score of 8. However, you will never be as high as where I am at SoCal. Now, if I move to Europe, then we can start to readjust the scoring. Until then, wherever I live will have the highest CF score.

3 Likes

It’s good to be the king!:joy:

2 Likes

Learned something new! This day is getting better and better. First the gluten cookies now this… :slight_smile:

I did know of the concept of wabi sabi, like our dear knife lover here. Ray, I think you might like this article.

What? How dare you? I wrote a Kintsugi post here and you did not read it? Everyone need to read my posts!!! Kintsugi 金継ぎ (Golden Joinery) Sharing - Cooking Discussions / Cookware - Hungry Onion

Ha. In all seriousness, I need to update it too. About a week ago, I chipped another ceramic tea cup, so I am in the process of repairing it. I am hoping that the kintsugi will be semi harden by tonight.

I found a wabi sabi photo

1 Like

Christ, I made a joke. Get over yourself. I didn’t get personal. Makes one wonder if Kaleo wasn’t on to something. The Doctor doth protest too much me thinks.

Either way, I might break Kiwi tradish and buy another Dexter boning knife. Like the Kiwi paring knife, though.

Hi Alexander,

I had a close architect friend who specialized in sound studios: he was one of the best. Couldn’t do his renderings on CAD. Ended up; unemployed. Couldn’t get commissions or contracts; couldn’t get hired by architectural firms.

I noticed that Dexter knives can varies a lot among sellers. It can easily be as different as 50%. Look around for a nice offering. In general Katom offers nice price, but you need to worry about shipment cost. Best wish.

Hi Vecchiouomo,

It would be very unlikely that anyone would go through a school of fine arts today without knowing CAD.

It’s ubiquitous.

Hear you loud and clear. I see the one I want for little over $6. Go to Amazon and they want double, but I don’t know if Katom has free shipping, so it might be a horse a piece.

Hi Greg,

I liked your all Kiwi joke–even clicked a like.

Hi Greg,

“Christ I made a joke.”

I acknowledged a clicked a “like.”

What does this response have to do with my response to your joke?

Hi Ray,

I was the one you were responding to here. No? I was trying to ease some tension. I see you were responding to Chem, but I was also one you were responding to.

I’m over it. You?

Hi Greg,

I’ve always appreciated and enjoyed all of your posts–and the joke.

I have fun interacting with you on this board.

There’s not anything to be over.

10-4

Obviously you were confused by a confusing post. Don’t feel bad. Who hasn’t been confused by these posts?

I’m constantly confused.

Hey Chem…how many points do i get for living on a little Hawaiian island?

1 Like

It would be equally unlikely for a maker of artisan knives to go pursue an MFA.

3 Likes