Umm… Yeeeeeeeeep!

1 Like

HA! Realllllllly. It’s a xmas miracle :laughing:

5 Likes

I kind of expected that to happen.

No way she/they’re not reading here.

<waves hello>

4 Likes

Whew! I was afraid the weed was just making me paranoid.

8 Likes

Then you’re smoking the wrong strain, bra.

4 Likes

Just because you’re paranoid, it doesn’t mean no one is following you.

6 Likes

I think there was a song about you in the play South Pacific!

3 Likes

Maybe we’ll find out about all this one day. If they can make a movie about the woman who invented the Miracle Mop, why not the CH story?

{{psssst MZ, here man I’ve got an extra pair, use them, nobody know’s it’s me!!!}}

2 Likes

I wonder if Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt would be cast as that guy Jrvedivici?

Give Marrssey my best, will you? She’s my very favorite feckless underling–which is the best I can say of CH staff.

I have Paul Reubens’ agent’s number if Jr needs it. Not that you even know Jr, you know?

I’d bet someone from CH Mod group is either reading here or is a closeted member and saw this thread and it prompted the response.

The fact that it took a comment about not getting any response on HO to prompt the response shows they just. don’t. really. care. about the users.

2 Likes

ain’t it, though.

Jesus, I live in New Jersey, not Boulder. I smoke whatever weed the guy shows up with (hopefully, within three or four hours of the time he texts me, “I’m on my way over now”). I don’t select from a palette of buds, spread out like a charcuterie plate, while having the nuances of each explained to me by some twenty-year old girl as I try desperately not to look at either the “420” tattoo on her forehead or the nipple rings about to tear through her shirt.

At least, not for now . . . .

6 Likes

No I don’t know, duh!

No medicinal in Joysey? Not in PA, either. Too bad, since my dream job would be budtender.

No facial tattoos or nip rings required :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Funny she suspended me but I still get chow advertising spam. I think I will send her a case of laxatives for the holidays. :imp:

1 Like

Huh? You mean you see ads if you scan the site? Why would you think you wouldn’t? if all the rest of us have to endure it, why not you? ;o)))))