Merry Christmas to everyone!

I just want to say a very Merry Christmas to all of my HO friends who are on this board. It’s been a long year, but the daily visits here have made the isolation a bit more bearable.

I hope all of your wishes come true, and everything you prepare comes out tasting great and exactly as you hoped.

Merry Christmas!

25 Likes

Well said!

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas NJ Hounds!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you HOs who are celebrating!
(And for those who aren’t, I still hope you eat well. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

10 Likes

A different kind of HO today. Remember he knows who is naughty and nice!! Merry Christmas to all and God Bless here’s to a happy and HEALTHY 2021!!

19 Likes

I was at my local Kroger today and people were walking down aisles saying Merry Christmas to everybody.

It was contagious, in a good way, so I joined in. I hate to bring up the C word but in Houston 99.9 % of people are masked up.

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Yes. Happy Christmas everyone. The plan was to go to the in laws tomorrow.
London has been put in to a more severe COVID lockdown so it’s just the missus and me.
Still having pandoro for breakfast and smoked salmon and fizz mid morning, as per in law tradition. Not having bacon and eggs as well ( which was my family tradition) which they incorporated when I joined the family, much to my FIL’s delight.
Still we have food and wine and looking forward to seeing them next year.

10 Likes

‘Tis the season…

17 Likes

Merry Christmas @NotJrvedivici. Enjoy your McRibs, cos theyre not coming back to The UK.
Though we have the KFC gravy burger. A KFC burger with a hash brown added that has a dip that holds the gravy.

3 Likes

Jeez - scary Christmas 2020! Perhaps the only scarier thing would be a clown in a mask??

Hope everyone has a good one!

1 Like

Without going into too much detail, I have a funny feeling about our small family Xmas get together tomorrow. It might involve a new dog. Our older female doesn’t get along with other females.Thinking I should have hid a bottle. Merry Christmas everyone!

7 Likes

Oh my gosh, you are too funny @Miss_belle! Where oh where are my smelling salts when I need them! :rofl:
Have a good one, if possible…

2 Likes

We’re going to need a full report (+ pics)!

3 Likes

Happy Holidays to all …

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone…I am hopeful for the New Year.
Had a lovely dinner, standing rib roast, Yorkshire pudding, mashed AND potatoes au gratin, creamed spinach and carrots.
Finished off with a icebox cake. And maybe some wine.
Watched a PBS doc on Christmas Carols and their history. Was very good with a lot of beautiful singing.
Be well!

20201225_161506|700x350
10 Likes

Venice, CA holiday display. Fun flakes amongst the palm trees and cactus. See more pics below

10 Likes

Aww, cute. That’s my kind of snow, and palm trees are the best @Rooster! :palm_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::hibiscus::sunglasses:

1 Like

Say hello to Gjusta for me please!

1 Like

Wish I took the cheesecake home with me.

Rib Roast pics please.