Looking for dining advice in Cambridge . . .

Off to Cambridge in a couple of weeks for a legal conference, and looking for thoughts/comments/suggestions on the following dining agenda . . . we won’t have a car, so in terms of travel, we’ll be limited to cabs and/or Uber.

So far, we have reservations at:

– Loyal Nine
– Alden & Harlow
– Craig on Main

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

TIA . . .

1 Like

The Table at Season to Taste is outstanding, and a great value to boot, but it’s small, so getting a reservation might be problematic. This is North Cambridge, not far from the Arlington town line. The Table (at Season To Taste), North Cambridge, MA - WOW!

Oleana (in Cambridge) or Sarma (in Somerville, you’d need Uber).

1 Like

Aloha Jason!
Its been awhile but had a great meal at Craigie on Main.

If you venture out to the Seaport district, Lucky’s Lounge is fab for food, drink and jazz.

All those on your list are solid choices. You should do well with any or all of them. The Table is also very good.

Are you looking for anything in particular? You can eat very well in Cambridge without going into downtown but there are tons of options an easy Uber ride away as well.

What type of places are you looking for? Where are you staying?

The previously suggested Table at Season to Taste and Giulia (Italian) are two of my favorites. I’m also eager to get back to the Tasting Counter (technically in Somerville, but close to Cambridge).

Alden and Harlow and Craigie are solid choices for both food and cocktails. I don’t find the food that great at Loyal Nine.

shephard might be better than loyal nine. have had great food and cocktails there, over and over.

2 Likes

A couple of threads that have ideas for Cambridge:

We will be staying at the Charles Hotel; the conference is at Harvard Law School.

Been to Oleana, and loved it. We’re trying to stay in/close to Cambridge, and as I said, won’t have a car. Given the total number of diners in the party, multiple taxis or cars will be needed . . .

The Table at Season to Taste has no availability while we are there.

We’ll definitely take a look at Shepard . . .

Thanks to all.