Looking for a locally sourced, regional lunch in Manchester, UK

I will be staying in Didsbury, Manchester for the next few weeks and I’m looking for a couple of places for lunch for my Aunties. My Aunts are vegetarian. So, I’m looking for places that have veg and non veg food. Anywhere in South Manchester or the City Centre would be great.

Firstly, two specifically vegetarian restaurants - Sanskruti (South Asian, Withington) & Greens (West Didsbury, mainly Modern British).

Several veg/non veg - Indique (Indian, West Didsbury), Lime Tree (Modern British, West Didsbury), No 4 & Hispi (Both Modern British, Didsbury)

Other places that we visit regularly in the centre or in the south - Yara (Cheadle, Lebanese/Syrian), San Carlo Fiorentina (Hale Barns, Italian), EastzEast (City centre, South Asian), Northern Quarter Restaurant (city centre, Modern British), Sam’s Chop House (city centre, Traditional British), Salvi (city centre, Italian), Bombay to Mumbai (Bramhall, Indian).

In terms of local sourcing, Lime Tree and the Northern Quarter Restaurant will be your best bets.

If you scroll down the recentish pages, you’ll come across my reviews of all of them.

Let me know if I can help more - the city and the area to the south is our main dining out area.

Correction …Sanskruti doesnt open for lunch. And Bombay to Mumbai only opens for lunch at the weekend offering a very short “street food” breakfast menu (which is very nice)