Let's introduce ourselves and get to know one another better

Welcome, Lambchop! One of my favorite meats, and also one of my favorite puppets. :wink:

Stay warm and dry during your snowmageddon in the PNW!

5 Likes

Hey, I used to watch that. Also like the same meat.

Welcome, Lambchop. Keep calm and bake something nice whilst waiting for snowmageddon to pass.

3 Likes

Welcome Lambchop! I just joined myself in the last few days and am also in the PNW. Let’s get the PNW board going!!!

7 Likes

You have one of the all time great names, right up there with Dirk Diggler, Brock Landers, and Chest Rockwell, plus who can forget Amber Waves.

3 Likes

Sorry for delayed response, lost power/internet here. Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I’m looking forward to contributing & finding a community of like minded food people!

4 Likes

Thanks Linda! Lamb is my favorite meat, particularly the rib chops or on the rack. Luckily partner loves it as well. Not surprising due to the 100% Greek heritage.

1 Like

Welcome to HO! Glad to have you here!

Oh yeah I loved Shari Lewis & her puppet Lambchop! I even saw her at my school, maybe 3rd grade or so. Shari died much too young unfortunately.

2 Likes

Will do as its a perfect day for that. BTW I love your posts with the beautiful photos! Thanks for the welcome as well.

1 Like

Thanks Jackie and a big YES to a PNW board. We are under represented here.

1 Like

Thanks sck!

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Best places around the world for Honey

That picture reminds me that as a child, my nickname was Lambchop for a bit. And I wondered “what’s a Lambchop?”, and that picture is what I remember finding. Way before internet, so not sure how!

1 Like

I remember the show much more than any lamb on our home menu.
That’s a meat I never tasted till I was all grown up. Now I love it.

2 Likes

As a very young child, when I was watching Shari Lewis, my folks took me to a show with Danny Kaye on Broadway. Shari Lewis was in the audience sitting across from us and dad took me over to meet her. It was so great!

4 Likes

I’m happy the Lambchop moniker is bringing back memories for quite a few. He was a great puppet for a few decades.

5 Likes
  1. Tallinn
  2. The cuisine of Baltic States
  3. I cook more than my grandmother and sometimes even give her cooking tips (if that’s not a food-related achievement, I don’t know what is…)
  4. I love food, music and sports (basically everything)
7 Likes

Welcome Jeff! I am a relative new comer here myself just joining last month. It has been great since.

1 Like

Welcome, Jeff! Hope you enjoy HO!!! Thanks for the link to the food blog. Do you contribute to it?

Thanks! Yep, I’m working on it. :slight_smile:

1 Like