Is there a way to hide certain users posts ?

Hi,

I’m new here.
If I want to completely hide posts and replies from a specific member, can this be done here ?

I would like to not see anything at all on this board from that specific member ?

Is this possible ?

This is to avoid getting banned from this site.
I see RED whenever I read posts from this specific member.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, we have.

Discussion here.

Instructions:

2 Likes

I also asked about this a couple of weeks back, Claus. Since then, I’ve found it very useful as I no longer see posts from a particular contributor.

2 Likes

Thanks for your quick help.

I come from Chowhound, so does he, and this particular member makes me lose my control over my temper.

Claus - I think we may have a different culture to that at CH, but I don’t think it’s really appropriate to pretty much identify someone in that way. Maybe just delete that sentence and carry on with the “ignore”

3 Likes

I’ll do that. Thanks for the tip !

3 Likes

We all already know who you’re talking about. You’ve flat out named him in the past.

1 Like

Sorry about that……

Actually I have no clue who is being referenced. I was on CH, but like many HOs I left that site 5+ years ago. And there are also quite a few HOs who were never on CH.

2 Likes

Claus has the solution to his problem. Can we not all leave this now and just welcome all our newcomers. Then was then. And now is now.

8 Likes

(post deleted by author)