I'm Craving. .

Soft shell crab sandwich
Dozen Kumamoto oysters
Hot fudge sundae
Chile relleno
Slice of blueberry pie

What are you craving right now?

1 Like

Fried chicken. The coffee mousse cake from Leaonard’s bakery in Manhattan that my mom used to get for me for my birthday. She’s have them cover the top in the icing flowers that I loved! Happy 6 AM!

2 Likes

Bacon sandwich.
Scotch egg.
Pork pie.
Fish, chips and mushy peas.
Cheese and pickle sandwich.
Custard
English ale.

I’ve had none of these for over 2 months and not much prospect in the next 18 months either.

I suppose there are many things I would like to eat, but at this very moment:

Chile relleno (thanks for reminding me)

1 Like

A tuna sandwich. I’m not sure why.

2 Likes

7:00 am . Donuts with my coffee

1 Like

Bacon Boddy like the one Anslow used to ask for on Keeping up Appearances. .classic!

Never heard of a cheese and pickle sandwich…are you across the pond paprikaboy?
:beer:

Funny, I was craving one for dinner and I had crisp green onions on lightly toasted rye with mayo and lots of salt and pepper…friggin’ killed it!

1 Like

The overlooked, understated, beloved chile relleno. …like it topped with a dollop of sour cream.

1 Like

Fried Chicken sounds lovely in a crunch buttermilk soaked thing of beauty…

Speaking of Leonard’s but in O’ahu, Leonard’s bakery makes the most unbelievable malasadas that are sublime and hot out of the oven…
:pineapple::palm_tree::volcano:

1 Like

Not at the mo, I’m in India for a year and then China and SE Asia for another year. But normally I do reside in English as my craving list shows and will only grow the longer I’m away.

1 Like

I actually don’t know why Chile Relleno is NOT offered in many Mexican restaurants. Back when I lived in California, I would say half (or more) of the Mexican restaurants served it. However, over here in the East coast, many of them don’t. I guess that is probably why I forgot about it until you mentioned it. How I miss my chile relleno.

2 Likes

Ice cold Martini…

Other than that pizza, I’ve been in the mood for some pizza lately. Maybe this weekend I’ll have a cheat day. That’s it.

3 Likes

I suspect it’s because they’re a PITA to make…i grew up in CA and at this point really just get my mexican food fix when i go to visit

2 Likes

Ripe watermelon
Grilled corn on the cob mexican street food style
Pistachio gelato
Sweet potato fries
My mom’s blackberry jam on a pb and j
Still warm everything bagel

1 Like

A cupcake. Which is incredibly weird, since I don’t really have much of a sweet tooth and am not really a cupcake fan even when I do want a dessert. But there it is!

Now I want a cupcake . I not a sweets fan either . Chocolate cake with chocolate icing .

2 Likes

Have you tried Talenti Gelato? It’s amazing. Sold in the supermarkets here and easily some of the best I’ve had. My favorite is the Tiramisu.

Love Love Love pistachio Gelato…good to know on Talenti Gelato!

Costco in San Diego has Gelato sold by the pint for $5 and they used to have pistachio but now only vanilla and chocolate…