Hooters

Your probably right its just tough to think about letting them go knowing whats out there. My parents were lucky and had boys!!!

Gosh, my first George Carlin moment.

For the more sensitive souls on this thread, let me rephrase:

Waitresses who show off a massive amount of cleavage tend to get larger tips.

There. Better, kids?

Truism at any restaurant.

And bar. Sure. But most restaurants or bars don’t make their waitresses wear revealing outfits.

Well, at least the places I frequent. YMMV.

The clothes are tight but not revealing. Dance tights under the shorts even.

So… tight shirts aren’t revealing?

Ok :laughing:

I just relocated to central Florida and am looking for a good wing place. What better Tampa area chains do you recommend?

Most restaurants aren’t named for and advertising breasts. I dare say Hooters wouldn’t exist without their promising patrons titties.

Pssst, k — the t-word has been deemed offensive. Why not call them… I dunno. Hooters? :smiley:

I’m convinced David Lynch got the idea for Twin Peaks from a Hooters restaurant. Because, you know, the owls are not what they seem.

2 Likes

we prefer Beef O’Brady’s to either Hooters or Buffalo Wild Wings.

Hooters’ wings are breaded, and they’re just too much like messy fried chicken. They’re tasty, and I have no problem going if someone else wants to go there, but it’s not my first choice.

1 Like

I used to be a regular at BWW when they had quarter wing night. Their sauces are not bad. Blazing is fun if you like drinking ranch dressing through a funnel.

never said or implied anything to the contrary – but they’re covered – no nips, and no more cleavage or legs than any other sports bar (oh, Tilted Kilt, anyone?)

They’re not hookers, they’re not pole dancers - they’re just waitresses not showing much skin. and in recent years, there are plenty of servers who are not particularly young, not slender, and not well-endowed. And just to pre-empt the “well but” – the calendars, videos and Playboy gigs are sold, but not displayed in the stores.

and it’s a sports bar. Kinda goes with the theme, yes?

1 Like

Hi,

It isnt a chain, but I have been eating them since I was a kid and especially a teen when we would get a bucket of them and go to the beach. I still make it a point to get them every once in awhile when I visit the folks.

Foxys on St.Pete/ Treasure Island. LOVE THEM. They also have good curly fries and a wonderful breakfast to start the day at the beach. They will get started on your wings to go while you are eating breakfast.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g34693-d493880-Reviews-or10-Foxys_Cafe-Treasure_Island_Florida.html#REVIEWS

1 Like

This is as good as anyplace to share this.

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/videos/storm-in-a-d-cup-minimyth/?utm_source=keywee&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=disc_keywee_mobile&kwp_0=41069&kwp_4=319400&kwp_1=210010

noting the part that the women were the bigger tippers when bust size increased…

Maybe women tipped her more because they were giving “pity” money.

Pity for what?

That’s not snark, btw. I don’t know why big boobs would make someone an object of pity.

Isn’t having big boobs a handicap? (imbalance body movement, extra heavy weight…etc)

Only if you like to run, which I do not. :smile: