Group Dinner for 8 in Center City

Hi,

I am coming to Philly for a wedding at the end of October and we are trying to setup a group dinner for 8 people. I use to live near Rittenhouse, but that was about 10 years ago and since I am coming back to town, I keep getting asked where I want to go.

Here are some of the parameters:
-I would like to find a BYOB, but it does not have to be.
-I am coming from LA, so I would like to avoid Mexican since I have it all of the time out here.
-The one woman suggested The Love as an option because she likes more americanized food, but her only requirement is not Mediterranean, so no Zahav which I have been dying to try.
-My sister has a gluten allergy and she is pretty much a vegetarian. She never wants the restaurant to be picked because of her, but I would like to find one that can accommodate.
-Price is not really an issue, but I don’t think anyone wants to pay for the Bibou tasting menu or Vetri, even though I would love to try them!
-Everyone is staying around The Bellevue or Rittenhouse, so I would like to keep this in the center city vicinity, so no Northern Liberties, but I think everyone would be game for the East Passyunk area.

Sorry, I know this is long, but any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam

Thanks, but I have a reservation at Le Virtu and Serpico. I think Le Virtu is going to win out since they have gluten free pasta and Serpico’s menu might be too ambitious for this crowd.