Greek Taverna of Lincroft , (Formally Stamna of Lincroft) New Jersey......................

Too bad they didn’t bring their A-game to Lincroft.

Agreed

Mine wasn’t horrible but it certainly wasn’t on the same level as the Greek Spot in Ocean. I honestly don’t remember what I ordered but the lemon potatoes were only ok, and one thing that pissed me off is the meals came with a salad, which they served in the same tin at the entree. So the salad was covered with the entree and a wilted mess from the heat of the entree. No idea why they would do that, but it shows to me a complete lack of competence in whomever prepared the to go.

I’m really not that picky that’s why I don’t post often because like 90% of my reviews would say the place was at least okay, but I really remember not liking the food we got from there. My wife and I are eagerly awaiting The Greek Spot opening in Red Bank due to the the positive feedback here

2 Likes

Interesting. Photo courtesy of yelp.

Wow…ok then I will say my take out sucked!! I was trying to be nice but sorry Charlie!

1 Like

I wonder that they are trying to accomplish with the new name

wondering if either 1) they are trying to wash stink off of poor effort on last place or maybe 2) the owners from the well regarded spot up north decided they didn’t want to be associated with them anymore?

1 Like

I go with option 2 :wink:

1 Like