First Annual New Jersey Board Awards (Nominations) 2019

You’re not alone.

This whole voting process confuses me. I cast my vote for corvette johnny in all categories.

thanks buddy! I can’t hold a candle in some categories but I try to make this forum a more fun and informative place. You’re definitely one of the most colorful characters on here! I always enjoy reading all your awesome stories. Fun times! Hopefully I can get down there and we can demolish some shellfish :wink:

2 Likes

Wait! How did you steal the announcement of the “Greggies” from @gcaggiano?? This is worse than Steve Harvey and the Oscars!!! Recount!!!

1 Like

I’ve got a couple of epic ones coming manana, totally true and a co-worker says I should write a screenplay.

2 Likes

Greg is running the show. I just came up with the name :wink: It has a copyright now so can only refer to it now as the “big NJ HO food award” :smile:

2 Likes

He is a true food fan and is full of information. Maybe he will be back one day. He made this place a lot more interesting!

1 Like

I’m standing by!

Thank you all very much for submitting your Golden Onion (a.k.a. “Greggy”) nominations. These will now be tallied and surveys for final voting will be created by @CurlzNJ. The top three people in each category will be on the final ballot (in some cases as many as four, or as little as two depending on the numbers and if there were ties, etc).

The link to the surveys will be posted in a separate thread. Keep an eye out in the coming days.

Wait a minute! There’s another round of this?? I’ve got to wear these spanx and toupee another friggin week?? Ugghhhh life of a beauty queen. Gotta get another back wax…
(hey let me vote for the balding fat guy with back hair…said no one ever)

5 Likes

My apologies CJ, I thought when you made this post you had tallied the votes and were announcing them, not that you were placing yours. I should have read the entire post before I previously commented.

OK good …I’m not going crazy. I was like “what is he taking about?” Lol

1 Like

It’ll be on the Texas board later today but it’s going to take awhile, I need to run to the store and there is some crawfish fettuccini to be consumed.

I deleted the incorrect voting thread.

2 Likes

In case you missed it, VOTING is now open in a separate thread…the link is at the bottom of the first post (by Greg).

2 Likes

Nice! Congrats all.

3 Likes

Time Yet?

1 Like

I was just thinking of this! Give me a few days to get a thread going.

1 Like

I’m not sure what category but I know I’m going to vote for something about Zhang’s Grille!

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: