Elephant Tree Pop-up at Dessertist, Croton-on-Hudson, NY

So I requested a reservation here for February… $110 for a 5 course dinner with wine pairings by the executive chef at Monteverde (which I’ve never been to). Apparently he was at Wolfert’s Roost which I always wanted to get to but never did. Has anyone been or heard of this? I’m intrigued and will report back if we get a reservation!

https://www.elephanttree.fun/food

BENTON’S BACON & PARSNIP w. GREEN TOMATO JAM

A BIG PRAWN w. BLACK GARLIC FOCACCIA & WATERCRESS

ANSON MILLS BENNE PANNISE w. OYSTER MUSHROOM CARAMEL & PICKLED BEECH MUSHROOMS

SPIT ROASTED HEMLOCK HILLS LAMB w. ACCOUTREMENTS

DATE CAKE w. SESAME TOFFEE & VANILLA TAHINI

each course is paired with sommelier selected wines from around the world

Nice!! Who knew? I at at Monteverde once - it’s gorgeous up there. That’s a great price too with wine pairing. How did you find out about this? Thanks for posting!! It’s so nice to see some activity here!! :yum:

I assume you’re talking about Eric Korn? We ate at Wolfert’s Roost and it was OK. Similar opinion about my meal at Monteverde after he took over (when he told me via Instagram to let him know when I was coming in, I did and he did nothing, plus service was terrible).

LOL. I had that experience at CIA. The former manager of 121 went there and told us to let him know when we were coming. We did and nothing. Never saw him, they tried to stick us at a terrible table and we were underwhelmed by the whole thing.