Anyone notice the digital "fly" crawling around the page?

I’m not a fan. I wish it would go away.

7 Likes

The header has been hacked to read "Thoughtful discussion among avid fruit flies.

Also, the About link is broken.

Here’s hoping it departs April 2.

Yes, it’s bugging me too,

4 Likes

It sucks.

1 Like

:laughing: :rofl:

More fun to have even more flies?!

Finger-Flicking-Fly

5 Likes

It is distracting.

Yes, the first few minutes, it’s not easy to concentrate. But after while, got used to it.

5 Likes

I think it’s hilarious! Although, to keep it somewhat food-focused, it should have been a cockroach.

I love April Fools Day!

4 Likes

Fruit flies.

Cockroach, yuck! I’ve a phobia, you won’t see me posting at all today if there is one on the screen! :grimacing:

3 Likes

I’m a little slow this morning - I should’ve known it was a fruit fly (although our Massachusetts flies move MUCH faster…can’t stand those buggers).

Ah - now I see the tagline. :grin:

3 Likes

Not funny. Disgusting.

At least it’s not a spider. That would be worse.

2 Likes

HO - LOL - Excellent job!! Love it

@Kate92 - lol! Definitely

2 Likes

Clever. Now I’ll be bugging out of here until tomorrow (too distracting on my phone screen). Happy April Fools Day, all!

3 Likes

Now I have two “flies!” I think I’ll bug out before my screen is overrun by the pests and hope the exterminator does his job tonight.

2 Likes

HA! I haven’t seen multiple flies yet. I wonder if the longer you linger, the flies multiply, as fruit flies are wont to do. 🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰

My digital fly just stopped to look at their sibling emojis. :joy:

2 Likes

Excuse me, waiter, there’s a fly in my Hungry Onion.

3 Likes

I’ve been dealing with BSOD crashes for the past two weeks, and I really did not need this extra level of “oh, crap.”

1 Like

What’s the reason? Bug? Hack? Super annoying.