Any San Diego HOs Out There?

Oh boy. Do tell!

People are driving in from LA and there have been so many events leading up to the big day, we just want something really casual for an after rehearsal meetup and a meal.

Tamarindo sent one sideways photo of our area. They’re going to arrange tables closer together, etc. Am I missing something?

P.S. The rehearsal dinner headcount has grown to 30, because we didn’t think it was fair for the SO’s of the wedding party to be left out, especially coming from out-of-town.

2 Likes

Hi SD Helpmates!

The rehearsal dinner & wedding were fab! :revolving_hearts: I wanted to post a little something for you folks who helped me out!

After picking @Saregama’s brain off-stage aka DM, I tried Cucina Enoteca one more time, but they wouldn’t budge on giving us our own section. Sooo Tamarindo totally hooked us up with our own section, no minimum, no fee, no added gratuity. This worked out much better, as it was the perfect setting for casual fun, table hopping and bonding with family & friends (new & old) before the big fancy day. Everyone loved the food.

I took hasty snaps of the food because my hungry peeps weren’t interested in waiting for me to get the right photo angles :relaxed:

Guacamole

Elote Spears

Potato Rolled Tacos

Baja Fish Tacos

Oaxacan Fig Mole

Short Rib Tamarindo

Housemade Churros

Dirty Chai Flan

I’m not a big flan fan but if I’d known how good this dirty chai flan was going to be I would’ve taken a better photo. So good!

A good time was had by all!

They Do!

Thanks Folks!

12 Likes

Fun pics, the Tamarindo menu and food look great, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Incredible. Thank you for your generosity.

1 Like

Thanks @GretchenS & @digga! :blush:

1 Like

Very nice - congratulations all around!

1 Like